If you would like to order a custom art piece, please see how easily you can get one here!
What is commissioned artwork?
Commissioned artwork simply means that you (customer) request me (artist/Giudi) to create an art piece based on your requirements; these requirements could include things like colours, frame type and artwork size. Commissioning art is basically a unique experience between you and me, which allows you to trust me to create something you are abstractly visualising.
- Customer provides details such as a general idea of the art piece, a colour palette, canvas size and frame type.
- Artist provides quote.
- Customer approves quote and a 50% deposit is paid (this covers any initial costs in creating the painting such as materials and time spent on the work).
- Artist begins artwork.
- Artists send you photos of the artwork in order to make sure you are fully satisfied with it (this is where you can mention any small adjustments or additions you would like before artist finishes the commissioned artwork.)
- Artwork is complete. Artists will then seal the painting so it is ready to be delivered.
- Artwork will be delivered (artist provides free delivery in the Sutherland Shire and Wollongong area).
Please allow 2-3 weeks until the artwork is ready to be delivered (from the moment the artist begins the artwork to the moment where the customer approves artwork).
How much does commissioned artwork cost?
When it comes to pricing, it all comes down to canvas size, frame type, time spent on work, material and special requests. In general, you can expect to pay between $400-$1000 for a commissioned art piece.
- Tasmanian Oak
- Pine Tree
- 51 cm x 61 cm
- 76 cm x 102 cm
- 90 cm x 122 cm
form for commissioned art piece
I will be in touch with you shortly!
If you are interested in seeing some commissioned art pieces, please see here.